IT departments are saddling up for the future, now more than ever. You need solutions that will stand the test of time, keep your company safe, and enable your team to get on track with mission-critical projects.
The SAFEQ Cloud offering is fueled by the ever-changing needs of IT teams and CIOs across the globe.
Keep your company and data safe
Keep your documents protected with high cloud security protocols.
- Multi-layered defense
- Provider-managed threat prevention
- Zero-trust architecture
- Regulatory compliance
- End-to-end data encryption
- Access and privilege control
Transform your IT infrastructure
Make printing a breeze by introducing a modern print infrastructure to your IT workflows.
- Increase infrastructure flexibility
- Get on-demand scalability
- Eliminate the need for on-prem systems
- Enjoy uncompromised simplicity
- Minimize IT helpdesk workload
Leverage future-proof solutions
Take advantage of innovative solutions that provide ongoing value and can adapt to future technologies.
- Leverage future-ready print solutions
- Accelerate digital transformation
- Become powered by edge- and cloud technology
- Born in Y Soft’s internal innovation center
Improve IT efficiency
Streamline day-to-day print operations and free up time to focus on mission-critical projects.
- Eliminate physical servers
- Use one full-featured single driver
- Support a remote or hybrid workforce
- Enjoy centralized administration
- Automate tedious print tasks
Simplify the user experience
Don’t worry about complex installations, cryptic navigation, or shifty performance. Our platform is intuitive and easy to use.
- Straightforward download
- Simplified user experience
- Intuitive web-based UI
- Automatic updates and patches
Control IT activities with ease
With a SaaS payment model, reporting features, and more, control your company’s print habits and IT costs.
- Full visibility of your print fleet
- Print activity logging
- Easy reporting and auditing
- Reduced print spending
- Eco-friendly IT habits
How your solution is hosted
One platform, hosted anywhere
Pick the cloud location that works best for you. Whether it’s a public cloud service, a self-managed, reserved cloud service, or an on-prem private cloud (hybrid cloud), SAFEQ’s got you covered.
AWS, IBM, Azure, and any other cloud
that can run a Linux operating system.
How your company gets connected
Stay connected anywhere, anytime
Get everyone connected to the cloud seamlessly through the internet, a dedicated connectivity, or a combination of both.
1. Internet connection (Public)
SAFEQ’s cloud offerings can be deployed with no VPN requirements and on-demand, serverless delivery. This option requires a public cloud authentication service and network connection.
2. Dedicated connection (Private)
Hook up your existing print environment to the cloud with the OMNI Bridge gateway. It’s a simple and affordable cloud migration path, much cheaper and more reliable than VPNs.
3. Mixed connection (Hybrid)
Got a complex infrastructure? No worries, we can deliver a hybrid cloud connection with a mix of on-prem, private cloud, and third-party public cloud services that work in tandem.
How you run your print environment
Access your print environment with confidence
Your entire printing infrastructure can be deployed and controlled from a single web-based interface.
- Use embedded applications with hybrid deployment options
- Deploy workstation client(s) via script or MDM
- Maximize inter-operability with our extensive API library
- Print across different networks or locations
- Administer and control access to print queues
- Add new users and devices easily
- Centralize and automate the solution configuration
- Leverage on-premises authentication services
Step one of successfully migrating your print to the cloud is making sure it aligns with your business goals, cloud strategy, IT agenda, and IT needs.
What’s “the right solution” comes down to your existing IT environment, namely the number of sites and networks, user needs, and work model (onsite, hybrid, or remote).
Your choice should be partly based on the complexity of your current technical infrastructure—including hardware, software, applications, and systems.
The security measures you have in place and security goals you’re aiming to achieve can have an impact on your migration journey. This includes your security hygiene, regulatory compliance, and risk mitigation practices.
Pick your cloud infrastructure-as-a-service
Options open doors to new worlds. Embracing cloud technology expands possibilities by providing scalability,
cost-efficiency, and uncompromised business control. And the best part? You get to set the pace and the path.