Drive cost-effective scalability
YSoft SAFEQ is a software platform for office printing, built to enable cost-effective IT infrastructure expansion whenever you need it. With high availability, reliability, and agility at its core, SAFEQ is a platform for growth.
Build your own environment
SAFEQ gives you access to products tailored to your every need. Design a custom-fitted print solution that meets your technical goals, with a building block architecture, easy integrations, and multiple hosting options.
Building block Architecture
Build your ideal print environment from the ground up. As your needs evolve, SAFEQ scales with you.
Stacked with value
Get more out of your solution with enhanced integrations and extensions for print and capture.
On-prem or cloud-powered
SAFEQ can be hosted anywhere, whether it’s public cloud, private cloud, on-premises, or a mix.
Vertical & horizontal scalability
The building block architecture, the power behind our platform, is designed to easily scale both vertically (single site) and horizontally (multiple sites). Here’s what that means:
Seamlessly expand your print environment capacity. The platform’s agility lets you add print devices (like MFDs), features, and users when needed.
Expand the reach of your print environment when your growth demands it. Provide access for new remote offices to your print ecosystem with ease.
scale with unique needs
Instead of offering SAFEQ as an all-or-nothing deal, leverage the solution to cluster tiers and address unique needs for each location when necessary.
Customize the workflow to fit your needs
You need to be agile to meet the changing needs of your company. Solutions that are engineered for scalability and flexibility will help you. The custom-friendly nature of SAFEQ allows your IT team to create and recreate ideal print workflow as needs change and the organization grows.
Leverage safeq for all your print & capture needs
Take the complexity out of scanning with SAFEQ 6's secure capture capabilities. Streamline your scan capacities and take global control of all things print and capture. Make scanning a safe and easy feat.
The SAFEQ path provides centralized print management and digital workflows which support business growth while solving cost, security, and accountability requirements—and makes print management easy for your IT team.
We’ve built a platform to get your print moved to the cloud, quickly and hassle-free. With SAFEQ, you get one solution hosted anywhere. With our cloud-hosted infrastructure, make print the easiest part of your IT workload.
Get Creative with Extensions & integrations
Y Soft is a business committed to continuous innovation—The growth platform has reached its 6th version.
Below are the tech specs for the version, relevant for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid deployment.
Recommended Hardware for Single Server Deployment
8 GB free RAM
Hard Disk Space
Connection to storage with a throughput of at least 150MB/s and 300 IOPS.
Dual Core 2 GHz processor or higher
Alternatively, installation in a VM with at least 2 cores and memory reservation set to the full amount of RAM allocation
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service (XenApp & Xen Desktop service), Virtual Desktops (XenDesktop) & Virtual Apps (XenApp)
- other LPR compatible environments
- Print from any mobile device through email or web upload
- YSoft Wireless Print supports Android and iOS devices
- Mopria Print Services
- Windows Server 2012 (64)
- Windows Server 2016 (64)
- Windows Server 2019 (64)
To ensure your colleagues get the best experience while using SAFEQ, we're making sure there are no blockers for them to work the software. This includes localization, which is why we offer a wide range of supported languages within SAFEQ's components.
Available languages for Print management
- YSoft SAFEQ Client: Catalan, Chinese (simplified/traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malaysian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil/Portuguese), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin/Cyrillic), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
- User Interface: Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (simplified/traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malaysian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil/Portuguese), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin/Cyrillic), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
Languages with Dictionary Support
These languages are recognized by Optical Character Recognition (OCR) for anyone with that feature.
- Latin, Cyrillic, Greek or Armenian characters, for which the FineReader Engine provides dictionary support: Armenian (Eastern, Western, Grabar), Bashkir, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (Netherlands and Belgium), English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German (new and old spelling), Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Indonesian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian (Nynorsk and Bokmal), Polish, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tatar, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
- Japanese, Korean and Hangul with dictionary support, Chinese (PRC and Taiwan).
- Thai with dictionary support.
- Hebrew with dictionary support, Yiddish.
- Arabic with dictionary support, Farsi.
- Latin, Azerbaijani (Latin), Russian (old spelling) with dictionary support.
Latin, Cyrillic, or Greek characters: Abkhaz, Adyghian, Afrikaans, Agul, Albanian, Altaic, Avar, Aymara, Azerbaijani (Cyrillic), Azerbaijani (Latin), Basque, Belarusian, Bemba, Blackfoot, Breton, Bugotu, Buryat, Cebuano, Chamorro, Chechen, Chukchee, Chuvash, Congo, Corsican, Crimean Tatar, Crow, Dakota, Dargwa, Dungan, Eskimo (Cyrillic), Eskimo (Latin), Even, Evenki, Faeroese, Fijian, Frisian, Friulian, Gagauz, Galician, Ganda, German (Luxemburg), Guarani, Hani, Hausa, Hawaiian, Icelandic, Ingush, Irish, Jingpo, Kabardian, Kalmyk, Karachay-balkar, Karakalpak, Kasub, Kawa, Kazakh, Khakass, Khanty, Kikuyu, Kirghiz, Koryak, Kpelle, Kumyk, Kurdish, Lak, Latin, Latvian Gothic, Lezgi, Luba, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malinke, Maltese, Mansy, Maori, Mari, Maya, Miao, Minangkabau, Mohawk, Moldavian, Mongol, Mordvin, Nahuatl, Nenets, Nivkh, Nogay, Nyanja, Ojibway, Old Slavonic, Ossetian, Papiamento, Provencal, Quechua, Rhaeto-Romanic, Romany, Rundi, Russian (old spelling), Rwanda, Sami (Lappish), Samoan, Scottish Gaelic, Selkup, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Shona, Somali, Sorbian, Sotho, Sunda, Swahili, Swazi, Tabasaran, Tagalog, Tahitian, Tajik, Turkmen (Latin), Tok Pisin, Tongan, Tswana, Tun, Turkmen, Tuvinian, Udmurt, Uigur (Cyrillic), Uigur (Latin), Uzbek (Cyrillic), Uzbek (Latin), Vietnamese, Welsh, Wolof, Xhosa, Yakut, Zapotec, and Zulu.
- Artificial languages: Esperanto, Interlingua, Ido, and Occidental.
- Programming languages: Basic, C/C++, COBOL, Fortran, JAVA, and Pascal.
- Simple chemical formulas
- Digits: The support and availability of the listed specifications and functionalities varies depending on operating systems, applications and network protocols as well as network and system configurations.