How to Use Apple Configurator 2 for Easy Deployment of EveryonePrint AirPrint on iOS Devices
Apple Configurator 2 makes deploying iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Apple TV devices easy in your institution. It can be used to deploy EveryonePrint AirPrint devices to iOS iPhones or iPads easily.
- Create a new profile (.plist) for the AirPrint configuration in Apple Configurator 2
- Enter the necessary information for each AirPrint device you like to publish in the profile:
- Host Name or IP Address = enter host name or IP address of the EveryonePrint Mobile Gateway
- Resource path = /ipp/m/n , where "n" = Printer ID in EveryonePrint -> Devices
- The profile can be loaded onto the device in many different ways. Either with the use of Apple Configurator 2 to push it to the device, or you can use an MDM solution.
Note: MDM-related features in EveryonePrint require an Enterprise license.