Email Font Size Issues: Addressing Rendering Problems in HTML Emails
Email font size issues in HTML emails can be frustrating, especially when they render differently across various devices and email clients. In this article, we'll explore common challenges associated with font sizes and provide practical solutions for addressing rendering problems. Whether you're a designer or marketer, understanding how to ensure consistent font size display in your emails is crucial for effective communication with your audience. Let's dive into the solutions to enhance the readability and aesthetics of your HTML emails.
Some customers are experiencing that HTML emails in particular are rendered with a "too small" font.
In EveryonePrint 4.2 we've added the possibility to modify the zoom with which HTML documents are rendered. This modifier is only available on EveryonePrint for Windows and applies to all HTML documents processed.
To enable this feature do the following:
- Stop the EveryonePrint Web service
- Make a backup copy of <Program Files(x86)>\EveryonePrint\eop.xml
- Edit <Program Files(x86)>\EveryonePrint\eop.xml in an editor such as Notepad
- Insert <converthtmlzoom>1.2</converthtmlzoom> anywhere between <settings> and </settings> similar to below:
A zoom factor of 1 is the default. Adjust as needed to achieve the desired font size, eg 1.2.
- Save the file and re-start the EveryonePrint Web service
Now HTML emails should print with a larger font size.