Installing a Gateway (Secondary)
After entering Primary server address and Account name, installer takes time and displays this error message.
- Verify Internet connectivity, ex with a 'ping'
Verify DNS name resolution for the Primary server:$ nslookup primary.eu.eophcp.com
Verify access and latency to connect to the ports on the Primary server$ telnet primary.eu.eopchp.com 2560<br />etc...
Review Network settings$ sudo nmtui
- Verify Account name has been correctly typed and correspond to the Domain defined in SAFEQ Cloud console for this Account
- If latency is the problem, it can be due DNS or network environment, you can try to work-around this by using 'hosts' file for name resolution:
- edit /etc/hosts ( using 'vi' or 'nano' editor / or using Mobaxterm and editing the file)
- enter values like:
127.0.0.1 localhost localhost.localdomain localhost4 localhost4.localdomain4<br />::1 localhost localhost.localdomain localhost6 localhost6.localdomain6<br />18.104.22.168 primary.eu.eophcp.com<br />22.214.171.124 acme.eu.eophcp.com
Current IP Addresses for primary servers can be found at the status page: https://status.everyoneprint.com > History
the inbound IP's to EU region:
- the inboudn IPs to UK region:
- the inbound IP's to US region:
- the inbound IP's to the CA region:
- the inbound IP's to APAC region:
On Windows you can use PowerShell commands ( run as admin ) to check connectivity to the SAFEQ Cloud server:
Test-NetConnection primary.eu.eophcp.com -port 2560 -InformationLevel "Detailed"
Test-NetConnection primary.eu.eophcp.com -DiagnoseRouting -InformationLevel "Detailed"