About the episode:
Ambiq runs a treatment centre for clients with mild disabilities across six locations throughout the Netherlands.
In this episode, Tom Luinstra, ICT Manager at Ambiq, shows us how he built a business case for cloud printing beyond the hardware savings on printers and print servers and retired the corporate network itself.
- How he got rid of about 50 VPNs, which saved Ambiq about €50-€60k per year;
- How he faced one of the biggest challenges of unifying and managing different print manufacturers with different contracts and different end dates;
- How he maintained business continuity during the cloud migration;
- The biggest benefit of moving to the cloud;
- His tips for IT teams on keeping print simple and secure.