Konica Minolta is an enterprise-level multinational technology company and one of Y Soft's strategic partners. Headquartered in Chiyoda, Tokyo, the company delivers industrial IT systems and managed IT services.
In this episode, we meet with Florine Darmon-Sztajman of Konica Minolta in France. For just under 40 minutes, we chat about the evolving CIO role and priorities, cloud education, and the value of cloud solutions in a new IT era.
Florine walks us through:
- How CIOs role and priorities are developing;
- SMBs changing attitude towards the cloud value proposition;
- The need to educate on both an internal and external level the value and opportunities available with cloud and SaaS solutions;
- Changing parameters for technicians to meet customers in the cloud;
- Why customers are looking to get rid of print and driver management.