Ricoh is a massive multinational imaging and electronics company and one of Y Soft's strategic partners. Headquartered in Ota, Tokyo, the company produces technology to connect workplaces, extending from offices to remote locations and frontlines.
In this episode, Alastair MacKay, Head of Sales for Office Print at Ricoh EU, joins us to dissect customer needs and the cloud panacea.
Alastair walks us through:
- Key differences in SMB and enterprise customers' sets of challenges and articulated needs;
- The changing priority of print for IT leaders and how that translates to new delivery models and product offerings;
- The need for all-encompassing managed services with multiple solutions accessible from a single pane of glass;
- Low-touch service models and re-architecting print to suit the future of work;
- Cloud removing the hassles associated with traditional infrastructure.