Konica Minolta is an enterprise-level multinational technology company and one of Y Soft's strategic partners. Headquartered in Chiyoda, Tokyo, the company delivers industrial IT systems and managed IT services.
In this episode, we're joined by Leslie Peh, General Manager of Business Solutions at Konica Minolta Asia, to talk print management, security and protection, and daring to be different–and making a difference.
Leslie walks us through:
- Konica Minolta's focus on being different and making a difference for customers in the market;
- The trends that prevail and take preference over print management features–Availability, security, and the cloud;
- How an internal change forces Konica Minolta's sales teams to take on a new mindset–to sell solutions, not boxes;
- How we can make the transition path from on-prem to cloud easier;
- Data Sovereignty in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Japan.