Konica Minolta is an enterprise-level multinational technology company and one of Y Soft's strategic partners. Headquartered in Chiyoda, Tokyo, the company delivers industrial IT systems and managed IT services.
In this episode, we sit down with Filipe Ribeiro, Team Manager of Global Client Consulting at Konica Minolta BEU. During our chat, we delve deep into customer expectations, print security, and the value of SaaS.
Filipe walks us through:
- Customizations, innovation, and companies' document lifestyle;
- Customer experiences taking preference over product features;
- A change in preference from global major accounts, now demanding that every tender and renewal are focused on cloud. On-premises is now the exception–cloud is the rule;
- The many concerns customers are realizing can be abated with cloud solutions;
- The importance of customer relationships and understanding customers' reality and geographical context.