Y Soft is a multinational software and hardware company founded in 2000 and operating in 21 countries. The company is headquartered in Brno, Czech Republic, with offices in NALA, EMEA and APAC regions. Y Soft is the provider of SAFEQ6, SAFEQ Managed, and SAFEQ Cloud. Beyond print, Y Soft provides offices with robotic solutions, digital learning, and hardware.
In this episode, we sit down with Vaclav Muchna, co-founder and CEO of Y Soft. Vaclav and Adam discuss the evolving IT landscape, Y Soft's long-term commitment to 'No Print Management', and the future of print solutions.
Vaclav walks us through:
- The origin of Y Soft's "No Print Management" tagline;
- Customers desire and priority to get away from, not printers, but the management of them;
- Y Soft's focus on bigger outcomes and burden relief for IT departments;
- The journey to make Y Soft's long-term commitment of "No Print Management" a reality for IT teams, big and small;
- The many customers who nod and agree with No Print Management, and the reasons for those who don't.