Konica Minolta is an enterprise-level multinational technology company and one of Y Soft's strategic partners. Headquartered in Chiyoda, Tokyo, the company delivers industrial IT systems and managed IT services.
In this episode, we sit down with John Harding, General Manager of Solution Delivery at Konica Minolta Australia. During our time together, we talk about customer outcomes, self-serving print, and cloud flexibility.
John walks us through:
- The importance of educating and leading customers toward innovative solutions that can transform their businesses;
- How the cloud conversation is first and foremost a flexibility pitch;
- Print servers being the last batch of on-prem servers to be eliminated, the last thing solution providers have tackled, because they've focused on other IT servers first;
- The evolution of customer expectations in line with the IT transition from on-premises to modernization of technology;
- Customer outcomes that matter today.