About the webinar
For companies to thrive in today’s uncertain times, they must develop resilience. The digital revolution has brought a new high to data availability and scale of connectivity while accelerating decision-making everywhere.
With it, comes a promise of vast digital opportunity, but also significant risks. Without proper security, this transformation comes with the potential for large-scale failure and security breaches, together with a waterfall of consequences.
Watch this webinar to learn about the key security considerations when it comes to printing and how moving to the cloud can make your infrastructure more secure and resilient.
Here's a preview of what we’ll cover:
- Security—a culture, not a feature
- Why moving your print infrastructure to the cloud enhances your security aspirations
- The three pillars to consider when evaluating your future SaaS partner
- How to leverage SAFEQ Cloud to amp up your print security
- Case Study: How the cloud enabled a rapid response to the Log4J vulnerability